Order 'THE AUDIBLE HEART' NOW!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Inside Scoop: "The Audible Heart: Speaking To You, For You"


As you all may well know, I am in the process of writing my very first requested book entitled "The Audible Heart: Speaking To You, For You". And I wanted to give you a summarization of what the book was going to be about:

Many of us go through issues in our lives and can't seem to find an answer in our time of need. We always rely on our mind to handle our emotional or internal problems. Every organ is meant to handle a certain tasks and even though the mind CAN handle it, there's a more important organ that we forget to acknowledge. The main reason we feel the way we feel, our heart!

There's never an easy way to mend your broken heart. Getting your heart back in tact can take some time. And just because something is difficult, does NOT make it impossible (You will see this phrase come up a lot as an empowering reminder when you start to go through your trials).

Many of the situations you have or are going through, I've been there or am going through them as well. The problem is however, there is a HUGE lack of support or someone that can say "I've been through this, and you're not alone". So this is strictly my heart helping all of yours handle situations that the mind can never really touch. These are my attempts on getting you to listen to your heart and understand that it is more than JUST your lifeline, it can help you in your line of life.

This isn't just your ordinary "How To..." book. My book will also include poems that I write directly from my heart and is the reason why there was a request that I write a book. Because of you, I was pushed to write a book. So this is dedicated to all of you in hopes of bettering your outlook on life, your walk in life, and the problems in it.

The book will be broken into two parts: PART I will give advice on how to help SELF! Your outlook on life and ways to fix burdens of the past, present, and a guide for the future. It'll also help your views on people. PART II will discuss STRICTLY RELATIONSHIPS and how you can fix, better, or have a better way of finding one that can last longer than a season finale of your favorite show [LOL].


And there you have it, my summary of my upcoming book. I am so excited for it and hope that you all can benefit from it. It should be expected to be released this year. Working hard and will be needing all of your help so stay tuned.


Please help support me in ANY way that you can (ie. Posts, RTs, FB statuses, Blog entries). I want to reach a wide range of people and change lives. Thank you very much for the support already given and the support to come!


MUCH LOVE,

Jeleon

No comments:

Post a Comment