Order 'THE AUDIBLE HEART' NOW!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MORE News on 'The Audible Heart: Speaking To You, For You'


Hey everyone!

I'm going to start off by saying THANK YOU ALL for supporting and spreading the word about my first book! We are exactly THREE WEEKS until I release my book so please support and continue to share this news with EVERYONE!

Now, I know many of you were wondering and asking where can you get your copy from. Well........I HAVE THE ANSWER! :)

My book will be released FIRST as an EBook. You will be able to purchase the book through Amazon (amazon.com) AND Google (books.google.com/ebooks)! And the price? I have that too! The book will be $9.99!! Depending on how well the sales go will determine if hard copies will be distributed or kept as an E-Book. So, I really need you all to support and SPAM pages ;)

There you go, Team Jeleon! Where you can buy the book and the price all in one! So, let's get on the ball! I can't wait to release it and be of help to EVERYONE...EVERYWHERE! I love you all and let's start the promoting!!! JUNE 1st is J-Day baby!!

Love,
Jeleon

No comments:

Post a Comment