Order 'THE AUDIBLE HEART' NOW!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beginning (Love Making Pt.1)

Shhhh...
Say no more...
I'm here waiting on you..
To enter, you had my heart a long time ago and had it ever since...
And now....we're here...
Where all of my urges and fantasies are about to be exercised as I crawl to bed starting at the foot...
I watch you biting your lip as I draw closer...and closer...can you see it happening?
I reach your beautifully crafted face, Then I kiss you so softly on your lips..
Affection and passion arise as our tongues play around with each other in the realm of love...
You slowly rub your hands down my back and grip my sides as I caress your face...
As I sit up I take off the very thing that hides the beauty...the skin that I'm in...
Your eyes light up as I sit there...thinking of what I'm going to do next..
Baby....oooh baby...how I'm so filled with surprises...
Can you see it happening?
I drag you out of bed and remove your shirt and kiss all over your chest...moving back up because...
I forgot the spot between your head and shoulders...
Your eyes drift off into heaven as I take you higher and higher in that thing we call orgasm...
You give me the signal to proceed forward by letting out a slight moan of satisfaction...
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time...baby...baby...are you ready?
I move down to your trousers and unbuckle your belt and begin to lower your pants...
I look up to you as you stare seductively in my eyes..I confirm that you're all mine by licking up your body...gracefully dancing my tongue around your nipples then kissing each...your body is so smooth as your hand presses firmly on my back...are you ready??
We're about to go deeper....
Can you see it happening??

...To be continued

1 comment: