Order 'THE AUDIBLE HEART' NOW!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Middle (Love Making Pt.2)

..BOOM...BOOM...

Our hearts racing as I'm about to proceed forward on our venture to our destination....
CLIMAX..

I open your candy store and begin to search around for my favorite candy...
the lolly pop..

I find gobstoppers, my second favorite, and begin to suck on them..
licking every corner and receiving the excitement as I feel myself drawing closer to my long awaited treat

Can you see it happening?

I finally find it...my treat for the night...With amazement I lick from the bottom slowly making my way to the tip....

Your eyes still drifting off into orgasm as I calmly place my mouth on the head..

Warm sensation enters your body as i move forward...placing the whole thing in my mouth...

While in my mouth, I lick around...my favorite candy...in my mouth...what more can i ask for??

Can you feel this happening?

Moist and warm my candy begins to let out a portion of filling...letting me know that I'm doing my job

I rise up and kiss you again...With aggression you throw me on the bed and position me up...
On my fours...

You pull down my pants and begin to bite me all over...I jerk in excitement as I moan...
Uhh...babyy..damn this feel good.....then.....you open my treasure chest...
Like a pirate...you lick my booty...claiming what's yours...you lick my corners and enter your tongue in it.
My legs shake as you pat it with you tongue...Can you see this happening???
You caress and play with your candy..my treat...making it harden as you prepare for the night of your long awaited night....
Wet...Moist...Tight...and Ready..
all the words that can describe my booty that my pirate has found...
I arise and gives him a look...and whisper in his ear as he holds me from behind...
"Take it daddy" I say...."Are you ready?" He replies...
"Baby....I was born ready" seductively i say.....
Tonight....It's about to happen.....
We're about to make love....
ARE YOU READY???

1 comment: