Order 'THE AUDIBLE HEART' NOW!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

End (Love Making Pt.3)

Here we are...
The moment we have been waiting for...
I'm ready and you're ready....and now we're about to press to the end..
Our destination...CLIMAX
I bend back down on my fours and you retreive the lubrication and begin to moisten your stick and my hole..
Without any second thoughts, you lean forward and bite my ear..
as you sneak your buddy into to my system...
I let out a slight moan of discomfort, but you hold me tight and allow my friend to get used to your long, hard, stick...
You continue to bite my ear as my hole widens to suit your hung son...
You then rise up and begin to go slowly back and forth, gripping my sides as you continue the flow...
"ooooooh" "uhhhh" "uhhhhh" I moan as you work the spot between my cheeks...
This night is everything I've been waiting for...This night...our night...shared together....
I then reach back and grip your hips as I feel the motion of your body going in and out...
This feels sooo good......"oooooooh" I let out as you continue to beat...
Pat....pat....pat, the sound of your hips hitting my cheeks so wet....so hard....
Your eyes closes, as you feed my insides with your love....
Temperatures rise as we fall deeper and deeper into it...Deeper you're in it...
And the more I feel it...
Moans and the biting of my lips only signal you to go faster and deeper in...
You press hard on my hips...then pinch my cheeks with your smooth hands...
Suddenly, you pull out and aggressively flip me over to my back and enter back in...
I look into your eyes as you look back into mine...
I then reach down and begin to jerk....
The last stretch...We're getting closer...you begin to feel yourself cumming...
but slows down because you want us to cum together....
I then close my eyes for I feel myself about to bust....
"Here it comes" I Moan.....""Uhhhhhhhhhhh" "uuuuuhhhhhhhhh"....CLIMAX...
You then pull out and let out every single juice you had waiting for me....
White sensation all over my body as we satisfied our urges...
You then lay on top of me sharing our juices between our chests...
And then, as if the night couldnt get any better, you whisper "I love you"....
It was then, that my heart stopped and began to beat along with yours for I knew that...
"I Love you too"
Naked..and satisfied...We fell asleep, IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS.

The End!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely written, and the Ludacris was the perfect music to play while I was reading it.

    ReplyDelete